More and more people in today's hectic world need and prefer to sleep less. A lot choose to catch up with the demands of work or school and be more productive throughout the day. And with this kind of lifestyle, these people will usually experience stress and fatigue. It is a struggle for them to survive the day with less rest and sleep without experiencing this fatigue but actually, they can.
After all, the quality of sleep is more important than quantity. You can start by using several pillowswhen sleeping to give your body the proper rest it deserves. Tuck them under your head, behind your back, between your legs and one on your chest. This can help you attain a good quality sleep every night. No tossing and turning in bed.
Here are some other tips:
1) Eating nutritious and well-balanced food also plays a big role to keep you energized throughout the day. Avoid drinking coffee and other caffeinated drinks, smoking and sugar intake when bedtime is approaching. Instead, drink lots of water to keep you hydrated.
2) During the day, sleep when you get tired. A 30-minute catnap can definitely make you feel refreshed and help you sustain your stamina throughout the rest of the day.
3) Whenever you feel heavy, do some exercise or any physical activity that boosts your energy levels. It is believed that exercise improves blood circulation especially to the brain giving it enough oxygen thus improving brain function and mood. Many also prefer to jog late in the afternoon when muscle strength and body temperature are at their peaks.
4) It also helps to get as much natural light as possible. Open the drapes in your office or home as sleepiness is inhibited by melatonin, a substance that regulates sleep, from the sun.
5) Have self-discipline by instructing yourself to promptly get out of bed upon waking up. Eliminate the habit of staying in bed half asleep because this will only drain you of your much-needed energy. Remove the pillows away from your body so that you will not get tempted to stay in bed longer. It may be difficult to accomplish during your first attempts but you will eventually get the hang of it. You just have to bear in mind that the early bird definitely catches the worm.
One Stop Solution Service Provider for all kind of memory foam pillow and travel pillow.