Choosing The Right Mattress Important For Good Health
A comfortable bed with the right mattress is important for a good night's sleep, which in turn has serious implications on physical and mental well-being. New research shows that people who rest in beds with lumpy fillings and creaky springs often suffer from lack of sleep which in turn affects their moods in the morning, their performance at work and eventually their overall health. This confirms.
Studies show that people do better at work after a good night's sleep, which is needed for creative problem solving. When you lack sleep, you are prone to making bad decisions and depression. Lack of comfortable sleep has been shown to also increase the risk of high blood pressure, heart disease and other medical conditions.
Now, studies have found strong links between restful sleep and good mattresses. Among the mattresses that are conducive to sleeping comfort are:
1) Sealy Posturepedic Mattress This type of mattress is for people who want to enhance their posture while sleeping in comfort. Great comfort comes from its amazing memory foam that adjusts to the shape of your body as you sleep.
2) Simmons Beautyrest Mattress Like the Sealy Posturepedic Mattress, the Simmons mattresses are also innerspring beds are more durable. What it lacks in comfort, it more than make up for its pretty long life.
3) Dormia Latex Mattress The Dormia Latex mattress is an elegant piece of luxury in your bedroom. Though quite expensive, it makes up for its amazing comfort. Though not as comfortable as the Sealy Posturepedic Mattress, the Dormia Latex Mattress is also a good buy for people who have enough cash to spare for an exquisitely furnished bedroom.
4) King Koil Berwick Box Top Probably one of the most durable mattreses, the King Koil Berwick Box Top is a relaxing and sturdy piece of mattress. It has a superior edge support and a motion reducing stability foam. All in all, the King Koil Berwick Box Top is a perfect competitor to the Sealy Posturepedic mattress.
5) Pillow Top Mattress - This signature series limited luxury plush & firm euro pillow top sleep set represents the top of the line in Posturepedic mattresses. It features a twice tempered Posturetech coil unit, posture channels for added support and pressure relief, unicased XT edge support, and Argentano treatment on the fabric to prevent mold, dust mites, and bacteria growth.
6) Corsicana Promo EuroTop Last but definitely not the least is the Corsicana Promo EuroTop. It has an innerspring unit like the Simmons Mattress and the Sealy Posturepedic Mattress. However, it has a sturdy foundation and thick comfort foam and is an artistically designed mattress.
If you go for both comfort and durability, some mattresses are additionally built with a strong innerspring unit that could make them last a lifetime. The most durable ones are those fitted with a special edge support and motion-reducing stability foams.
There are also elegantly designed mattresses for those who want to sleep in luxurious comfort. Though expensive, they are furniture pieces you will be proud to own and show off to friends.
These are the top choices for mattress purchasing. If you are to buy your next one, look for the features that you need and spend on the mattress that matches your search criteria. Just try to remember that comfort comes first before everything else.