There's nothing more exciting than having a baby on the way. Such an event in your life brings so much joy, especially to women who are about to have kids for the very first time in their lives. Of course, that goes without saying that a whole lot of enduring and hardship will be experienced for 9 long months before you can ever cuddle your lovely bundle of joy. Pregnancy is definitely something to look forward to, but it has its share of difficulties to overcome. After all, you'll be carrying your newborn in your tummy all the way until the day you introduce him or her into this world. You'll most certainly be having trouble trying to find the right position just to get a good night's sleep. Normal pillows just won't cut it, as they may cause you a bit of discomfort, leading to back pains and such. You will need to feel as comfortable as possible when you're on the bed. Therefore, it is highly essential that you consider taking a look at a pregnancy pillow. These types of pillows can provide proper support to your body when you are sleeping. One of the most popular choices among pregnant women these days is the Boppy Total Body Pillow; and here's why:
- The Boppy body pillow comes with a bean-like shape. Its contoured design can provide the appropriate support to women who are about to be moms. Areas targeted for comfort are the head, neck and legs. This pillow can help you avoid experiencing any body and muscle aches which comes along with using normal pillows during pregnancy.
- The Total Body Pillow is definitely shorter in length compared to the usual pregnancy pillows you see being sold in the market these days. This makes it easier for moms-to-be to turn sides at night. They can easily find the best possible position to get the most comfort while resting on the bed or sleeping altogether, simply turning themselves at night without any difficulty.
- It is a pillow that's quite easy to maintain. It comes along with a removable cotton slipcover that you won't find difficult to remove. You can even wash it as well.
- Considering that it's manufactured from 360-thread count cotton, you won't have any troubles in cleaning it at all. It's relatively small size makes it easy for you to put it in between your legs or even wrap it around your arms at night.
- This pillow guarantees durability. It has stitched channels which are there to help keep the cotton stuffing in place, thus making it as comfortable as possible for hugging.